GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
US BODY ARMOR
US Body Armor with Full Protection
us body armor with full protection
Subject unsold or market withdrawal
From new manufacture
With Provision for Ballistic Plates, to upgrade to Level, IV
The General Purpose Vest with Collar is designed as a basic Armor vest for the Police and private security companies.
It provides front, back, side and neck ballistic protection.
• Adjustable side closure design
• Area of ballistic coverage (large): 0.45m2
• Front to back wrap around ballistic protection
• Front and back plate pockets
• Widened adjustable shoulder pads
• Size adjustment straps
• Resistance to perforation by bullets fired from Hand Guns, Carbines.
• Resistance to Automatic/Burst fire from 9mm Sub-Machine guns.
• Resistance to Rifle fire with the Plates fitted. [NIJ 111 or NIJ IV]
• Minimizes Blunt Trauma, behind the Body Armor
• Very high attenuation of blunt impact energy. (Kicks, punches, bricks, etc.)
• Lightweight, protective, armor.
• Fully tested, Approved & Documented by many customers and authorities
• Low Maintenance product
• Outstanding resistance to chemical and biological attack.
• Outstanding resistance to physical damage.
• Very high tensile strength. (Greater than that of steel).
Ballistic: COLLAR PROTECTORS..
The Armor material has a shelf life in excess of five years.
Therefore the Armor is warranted for 5 years.
The Covers are warranted for 1/2 year depending on the Cover material used.
Weight of Vest
3 kg (+/-) 3% depending on the size
Hard Armor Plate (Ceramic Composite Plate)
Shape: Multi curve
Outer Finish: Black nylon
Weight: 3.2 KG: 250mm x 300mm
Stand Alone Level IV according to NIJ 0101.04.
Provides multi shot protection against:
7.62 x 63mm AP (30.06)
7.62 x 51mm ball (NATO)
7.62 x 39mm mild steel core
7.62 x 39mm ball (AK-47/AK-56)
5.56 x 45mm ball (SS-109, M-193, M-855)
5.45 x 39mm Russian ball
Payment & Delivery Terms
• 1 flight for all 20.000 sets is included in price
• Letter of credit with all charges paid by buyer
Vest IIIA Completion Release
20000 20 days at receipt of final deposit
*This date is tentative depending on the availability of subcontracted components and chassis availability
Vest Report and Certifications
Delivery as follow
20.000 Sets will be available for shipping immediately after receiving full payment
10000 sets in Large
10000 sets in Xlarge.
Armored vest: Level IIIA + Stand Alone Level IV according to NIJ 0101.04 + Collars Protectors + pocket
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.