GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191 ● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Armored Ford F-350 4x4 Gun Truck
As is, Where is
ARMORED FORD F-350 4X4 GUN TRUCK
The F-350 is a full 1 ton truck, and the suspension on the Ford 1 ton can handle the extra weight.
Ford offer the GCC package of Larger Radiators, factory upgrade Air conditional, and sand filters.
The vehicle is equipped with run flat devices on 4 mounted wheels, and balanced with steel valve stems.
Here is an example of the rear Gun Box and the rear Gun Port
As you can see the rear original has not been replaced by heavy armored glass, to save weight.
We have 8 types of gun mounts in stock, you must choose one that will fit your weapon.
Ford F 350 Crew Cab Pick Ups (Leopard Defense System)
Engine L 6.0 V8 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Compression Ratio 18.0:1
Power 325 HP @ 3,000 rpm Bore and Stroke (in): 3.74x4.13
Torque (lb-ft@rpm) 570@2,000 SWB Bed: 245.6 in
Transmission Automatic LWB BED: 261.8
Drive train 4x4 Clearance at rear Axle: 8.8in
Seating Capacity 6 passenger Front and Rear Suspension: leaf spring/solid
Interior: Vinyl/Cloth Axle with stabilizer bar
Front and Rear shocks: Staggered heavy-duty Brakes: antilock
F 350 Gun Trucks:
The following specifications apply to F 350 Gun Trucks
Component Armor Specifications:
· Transparent Armor: All curved glass/PVB/polycarbonate laminate 6.2 kgs./sq.ft.(13.7 lbs./sq.ft.) - Thickness is 39 mm. Replaces all OEM glass*.
· Doors US Mil Spec 46100 ballistic steel.
· A, Band C pillars US Mil Spec 46100 ballistic steel.
· Front bulkhead US Mil Spec 46100 ballistic steel
· Rear doors US Mil Spec 4610 ballistic steel with viewing screen and gunport, OEM glass remains functional, rear glass will be US Mil Spec 4610 with sliding hatch, replaces OEM glass. 7.62x51mm multi hit protection. Transparent armor can be provided if required.
· Roof - US Mil Spec 4610 ballistic steel with full protection from any angle shot.
· Floor - Protection, AR 400/AR 500 steel. Minimum fragmentation protection 2xDM51, minimum ballistic protection 7.62x39mm multi hit protection.
· Hinges, to be upgraded to carry the additional weight of armoring.
Additional features included:
· Battery: Protected with US Mil Spec 46100 ballistic steel.
· Fuel Tank: All sides protected with AR 400/ AR 500 steel.
· Run Flat Devices: Four (4) mounted and balanced with steel valve stems.
· Gun Nest in rear cargo deck, All sides and roof protection US Mil Spec 4610 ballistic steel, flooring AR 400/ AR 500 steel. Gunshield will be provided, US Mil Spec 4610 ballistic steel.
· Side Impact Protection (SIP) Reinforced Roll Cage with horizontal supports and diamond cross bars on A and B pillars, helps protect against side blasts.
· Service package, every 15,000 kms for 12 months, fuel filters
· Running Boards on the length of the Chassis from front of Drivers door to just past rear doors.
· All air bags are rendered inoperable
· Manufacturers Warrantee not valid on vehicles, LDSI will provide 12 month service pack on all vehicles based on 15,000 km change out.
· All Vehicles are GCC spec. Larger Radiators, upgrade air-conditioning, sand filters.
· *In the case of Gun Ports being installed the OEM glass is not replaced with transparent armor.
Due to current stock availability 35 Units, if purchase is confirmed, vehicles can be shipped within 15 business days of receipt of Down payment. (Funds cleared our bank), Glass sets have been pre-ordered. Estimated arrival is August 15th. On orders of 20 or more units transportation from our Kuwait or Dubai facility will be Free of Charge to BIAP, Iraq.
General Terms and Conditions:
· Inspections: Facilities are open to inspection prior to, during or at final stages of completion of work at client's convenience here in Dubai UAE or Kuwait.
Due to large requirements, this quote is only valid until the 35 chassis are Sold, next order of GCC Chassis is expected in late October.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.
Defense items are subject to final destination approval and granting of an export license
issued by exporting country's authorities