GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER GX200
Toyota Land Cruiser GX200, Model GRJ200L-DPMNK Armored B6
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER GX200, MODEL GRJ200L-DPMNK ARMORED B6
Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Station Wagon GX Turbo Diesel - 4x4 LHD, Model: GRJ200L-DPMNK
General Specifications (For use in extreme climatic and physical conditions)
Engine Model: 1GR-FE - 3956cc, TURBO DIESEL, 6 cylinders, BHP: 241, KW: 179
Heavy Duty Cooling (Water), electrics 12 Volts.
Transmission: 5 speed, Floor Brakes: Front: disc, Rear: disc
Tyres: Radial. Front: 245/75R17 Rear: 245/75R17. Steel rims.
Suspension: Heavy duty. Front: Coil, Rear: Coil Seats: 9 Seater. Front: 2
Separate, Rear: 3+2x2(inward facing) Bench, Transverse.
No of Doors: 4
Wheelbase: LWB 2850 mm, Ground clearance: 225 mm
Weight: Kerb Weight: 2400kgs, Gross Vehicle Weight: 3260Kg, Payload: 860Kg.
Dimensions: Length: 4950mm, Width: 1970mm, Height: 1905mm, Volume 18.6m3, all excluding accessories.
Colour: 2 Blue ; 2 Grey
Country of Origin: Japan
ABS Brakes - Fuel Heater - 45 litre extra fuel tank - Full time 4 wheel drive - Anti-theft system immobilizer - Inter cooler - Power steering - Severe usage package - SRS air bag x 2 - Front ashtray - Rear door child protection locks - Cigarette Lighter - Front console box - Rear console box - Front cup holders x 2 - Rear window defogger - Rear door side pockets - Front door side pockets - Electric windows - Footrest - Lockable glove box with light - Rear headrests x 3 - Front and rear heater - High mount stop lamp - Interior rear view mirror (day and night) - Pre-wiring for audio with 2 speakers and antenna - Front seat belts x 2 (2 x 3 point) - Rear seat belts x 3 (3 x 3 point) - 2nd Row rear seat 60/40 split - Dash silencer (interior & engine room) - Push button ignition - SMART START - Speedometer km/h - Steering column tilt and collapsible - Sun visors x 2 - Door ajar warning - Light reminder warning with buzzer - Fuel sedimenter warning with buzzer - Engine oil warning - Fuel filter warning light - Seat belt warning - Owners manual in English - Body rust protection - Tool kit and Jack - Touch-up paint - Front Headrest - Front and rear bumper - Lift-up type back door - Electrically adjustable outside mirrors - Lockable fuel cap - Side glass green - Keyless entry (smart key) with remote central locking - Front and rear mudguards - Side steps - Lockable spare wheel mounted under body - Front and rear towing hook - Fixed rear quarter windows - Green laminated windshield - High/Low 2-speed windshield wipers (inc. intermittent) - Air conditioning (non-CFC) w climate control.
Armor Defeat Specifications: IAC Level 5 / Level NIJ III / CEN B6
• .357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 ms / 158gr. 1450 fps
• 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 381 ms / 124gr. 1250 fps,
• .44 Magnum (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 460 ms / 240gr 1510 fps
• 223 Caliber, 45 gr. / 3,200 fps
• (M-16) 5.56 x 45 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core), 4 g, 950 m/s; 62gr./3116 fps
• (AK-47) 7.62 X 39mm, 145 gr., 700mps / 2,430 fps
• (AK-47) 7.62 X 39mm, 123 gr., 750 mps / 2,697 fps
• 308 Winchester, (full metal jacket), 150 gr., 860 mps / 2,800 fps
• 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal copper jacket – steel hard core or soft core), 9.72 g, 860 ms / 150 gr., 2,700 fps
1) Transparent Armor (Glass areas): Remove all OEM glass including windshield and all side glass. Replace glass with curved bullet resistant transparent armor. Glass will be constructed with multi-layers of glass with a polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. The transparent armor will be contoured to retain the appearance of the original OEM glass and will be provided from Isoclima or equivalent source. Rather than curved glass replacing the OEM glass in the rear hatch, a flat ballistic glass panel will be mounted in the top-half of the rear compartment just ahead of the rear hatch. This design offers superior ballistic protection as well as allowing full access to the rear compartment. All glass will be tinted to match OEM tint unless otherwise specified.
2) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, header areas, cargo area, rear wheel arches and rear cargo doors will all be armored with ballistic steel in accordance with the defined level of protection. The Elitus® window overlap system will used throughout the vehicle to ensure complete protection
3) Roof: Armored with ballistic composite material in accordance with the appropriate standards of protection against fragmentation. Sunroofs if any, will be rendered inoperable.
4) Floor: Floor areas will be armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material combined with Armormax® PAC100, molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels. Protection is designed to protect against a single German DM51 or US M-67 explosion; fragments of 17-44 grams traveling less than 2000 FPS.
5) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinge mounts, high-pressure heavy duty shocks, and suspension upgrades as required maintaining original appearance and maneuverability. HD torsion bars, HD sway bars, high tension leaf springs and polyurethane bushings as required and as available.
6) Door Modifications: Internal reinforcements will be added to the doors to support the additional armor weight. Door hinges will be reinforced. Overextension stop-straps will be installed to protect the door hinges from over-extension. Hardened plastic door risers installed on all doors to support closed doors at rest, as required.
7) Fuel tank: Ballistic fragmentation blankets will be applied to fuel tank to suppress potential fragmentation penetration.
8) Fuel System: Locking Fuel cap where available
9) Exhaust System: Wire mesh tailpipe protection will be added to prevent any objects from being inserted into the tail pipe(s) of the vehicle.
10) Electronic Control Module (ECM) will be armored to protect the engine’s computer.
11) Battery: Original replaced with an Optima® bullet-resistant battery.
12) Wheels and Tires: (5) Hutchinson Run flat tire devices on “E” rated heavy-duty tires to allow driving with deflated tires.
13) Reinforced Ram Bumpers: Front and rear bumpers will be reinforced (hidden) to allow for “ramming” one’s way out of a boxed in situation.
14) Operable Window: Front driver side & Front Passenger window will operate down to 6 inches to allow external communications, passing of documents at check points, etc.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was prepared by
General Equipment Corp.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Corp.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Corp..
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Corp.