GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191 ● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Nissan B7 Armored APC
nissan b7 armored apc
• Based on 4X4 Nissan Patrol Pickup
• 4.2 LitreInline 6 Diesel
• 85 Kw@ 4000 RPM
• 264 Nm @ 2000RPM
• 5 speed manual transmission with low range –LHD or RHD available
• Limited slip rear differential
• Heavy duty solid axles with coil springs in front and leaf springs in the rear
• Two 55 Litrefuel tanks
• 3400kg GVM
• Design speed: 120km/h
• Hull : B7 (Steel: 3 shots, 120mm spacing)Glass : B7 ( 62mm)
• Engine Compartment: B4+•Fuel Tanks: B4
• Mine Protected to 7kg TNT under any wheel
• EUC (End User Certificates) essential for export formalities
• Double skin construction•Roof escape hatch
• Run flat tyrebands•Shooting ports in all windows
• Radio mounting
• Aerial mounting
• Full roof armour•Suspension upgrade•Bucket seats , Driver + 3
• Safety belts –both shoulders and lap
• Gun mount built to specification (Optional)
APC – CIT – BATTLEWAGON
NISSAN Spares availability – Worldwide on demand
Ballistic Table CEN Standard
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was prepared by
General Equipment Corp.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Corp.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Corp..
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Corp.
Defense items are subject to final destination approval and granting of an
export license issued by exporting country's authorities