GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
MERCEDES BENZ ARMORED B6
Mercedes Benz S550 & S600 Armored B6
mercedes benz s550 & s600 armored b6
Subject unsold or market withdrawal
Base Vehicle Specification:
2011 MERCEDES-BENZ S550
2011 MERCEDES-BENZ S600
Engine, Fuel Type 5.5 Litre 32-valve DOHC V8
391 hp @ 6,000 rpm / 391 lb-ft torque @ 2,800 - 4,800 rpm
Transmission 7-speed automatic with steering wheel shift paddles
Wheels 18" AMG twin 5-spoke
Tires Front 245/40R18 / Rear 265/35R18 all season tires
Brakes Front 13.5" vented cross drilled rotors / Rear 12.6" vented rotors
Suspension Front 3 link independent / Rear 5 link independent
Drive Configuration 2WD (rear wheel drive)
Seats 5 passenger, premium leather seating
Conversion Modifications / Alterations
- Five side armoring of passenger compartment (roof and verticals) to provide protection against 7.62x51mm M80 NATO Ball ammunition, in accordance with CEN Level BR6, at zero degree obliquity angles.
- Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
- Vehicle’s armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. The above process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the material.
-Ballistic steel interior frame provides overlap and backup protection for the large-surface principal impact areas such as the doors and windows. All door/window openings are overlapped.
- Vehicle armoring constructed in such a way as to ensure that a projectile following a linear or angled path shall not enter the vehicle’s interior without contacting the armor material. In addition to this, the possibility of a projectile entering the vehicle’s interior due to a ricochet from the armor shall also be minimized.
- A combination of glass, polycarbonate and Mylar are bonded together using the latest technology, producing one of the finest transparent armors available while incorporating the following qualities:
- Glass thickness: 39mm.
- Anti-spall shield protecting against shattering glass
- Multiple impact protection, Finest optical quality
- No de-lamination, no discoloration from UV rays
- All original OEM interior panels and trim will be resized or modified and re-installed wherever possible to obtain as close to an original look as possible.
- Minor interior appearance modifications are implemented to ensure the maximum ballistic coverage.
- Armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through door posts and pillars.
- Door pillars reinforced to accommodate the additional weight of the armored door.
- Reinforced door hinges to support the additional weight of the armor.
- Heavy-duty door travel retainers
- All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
- Any additional (optional) electric equipment installed on the vehicle shall be individually fused; all wires are loomed and clearly marked, as required by vehicle safety standards.
- Hutchinson runflat devices fitted in all vehicles’ tires, including spare.
- Disables rear door child locks
- 4 Operable windows with approximately 4" of travel
-Steel-case fuel tank protection
-Vehicle battery and ECM armor protection, engine bay flank armoring
-Door frame/glass frame overlaps
-Reinforced door hinges, designed for extended longevity and easy maintenance
- Reinforced door pillars and posts
- Suspension components are reinforced as necessary to compensate for additional weight of the vehicle.
- All manuals and written information provided by vehicle manufacturer is included with the vehicle.
7. Base Vehicle and Post-Conversion Weights
Armored vehicle weight: 2,575kg
* The weight of armored vehicle may vary due to optional equipment installed or design changes requested by the client. The exact weight of the vehicle is available after the construction process is complete.
8. Payment Terms
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Buyer agrees, represents and warrants that no vehicle(s) sold hereunder will be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, North Korea, or any country subject to U.S. sanction or embargo administered by U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"), or exported or re-exported to any person or entity on OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals List, or on the Entity List, or Denied Persons List, of the EAR.
- Deposit of 50% of the total contract value is due on order (for new production vehicles), and 100% is due on order for the vehicles available in stock.
- 100% of the total contract value must be completed prior to the shipment.
- The product shipping from the factory shall commence within 5 working days from receipt of the final payment.
- An End-User Statement is required from the Buyer for the export clearance of the vehicle. The format for the End-User Statement will be supplied.
- Freight quotation is valid for the period of 14 days from the contract/quotation date.
- Total contract value is due within a maximum of 5 working days from notification of completion of the vehicles. Should the Buyer fail to produce the amount payable according to the sales agreement, the 5% of the outstanding amount shall be billed on a monthly basis, at the beginning of each month.
- Additionally, the vehicle storage fees will be billed in the amount of 50.00 USD per vehicle, per day.
- In case the buyer fails to make the payment as stated above, within 60 days from vehicle completion date, the non-refundable deposit shall remain with the seller. The vehicle shall be released for sale to third parties. The contract shall be void
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.