GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Mercedes-Benz S600 Armored B7
mercedes-benz s600 armored b7
MERCEDES-BENZ S600 B7
Base Vehicle Specification: MERCEDES-BENZ S600
Armor Conversion Modifications / Alterations
- Five side armoring of passenger compartment (roof and verticals) to provide protection against 7.62x51mm M80 NATO Ball ammunition, in accordance with CEN Level BR6, at zero degree obliquity angles.
- Floor of the vehicle is fitted with a blast protection to protect occupants against fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
- Vehicle’s armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. The above process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and chemical variations of the material.
- Ballistic steel interior frame provides overlap and backup protection for the large-surface principal impact areas such as the doors and windows. All door/window openings are overlapped.
- Vehicle armoring constructed in such a way as to ensure that a projectile following a linear or angled path shall not enter the vehicle’s interior without contacting the armor material. In addition to this, the possibility of a projectile entering the vehicle’s interior due to a ricochet from the armor shall also be minimized.
- All original OEM interior panels and trim will be resized or modified and re-installed wherever possible to obtain as close to an original look as possible.
- Minor interior appearance modifications are implemented to ensure the maximum ballistic coverage.
- Armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through door posts and pillars.
- Door pillars reinforced to accommodate the additional weight of the armored door.
- Reinforced door hinges to support the additional weight of the armor.
- Heavy-duty door travel retainers
- All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
- Any additional (optional) electric equipment installed on the vehicle shall be individually fused; all wires are loomed and clearly marked, as required by vehicle safety standards.
Standard Security Features and Accessories
- Hutchinson runflat devices fitted in all vehicles’ tires, including spare.
- 2 front operable windows
- Steel-case fuel tank protection
- Vehicle battery and ECM armor protection, engine bay flank armoring
- Door frame/glass frame overlaps
- Reinforced door hinges, designed for extended longevity and easy maintenance
- Reinforced door pillars and posts
- Suspension components are reinforced as necessary to compensate for additional weight of the vehicle.
- All manuals and written information provided by vehicle manufacturer is included with the vehicle.
Armored vehicle weight: 3,175kg
* The weight of armored vehicle may vary due to optional equipment installed or design changes requested by the client. The exact weight of the vehicle is available after the construction process is complete.
ARMOR CONVERSION LIMITED WARRANTY
Manufacturter warrants any armor related items installed, and conversion related custom workmanship, including transparent armor*, for the period of 2 years or 40,000km, whichever comes first. Any suspected warranty related work must first be confirmed as being necessary by means of technical consultation with a representative of the manufacturer.
Warranty work authorized to be directly covered by the manufacturer shall be performed locally at the nearest manufacturer facility, and billing forwarded directly to the manufacturer. After careful assessment of said invoice, manufacturer shall, upon consultation and approval, make payment for any/all repairs deemed to be of a reasonable nature by the Warranty Service and Engineering Departments.
Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for damages incurred through vehicle misuse or abuse, negligence, accidental damage, or any unauthorized modifications or alterations made to the vehicle following delivery of the vehicle to the client. Under the terms of this limited warranty, manufacturer shall in no way be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, inconvenience, or any commercial loss resulting from the need for warranty work. This warranty covers the repair and/or replacement of warranty related items only, and any non-warranty related additional costs incurred remain the responsibility of the client.
Platform vehicles, and any accessories not directly related to the armoring process shall be covered by the warranties of their respective manufacturers, and are not included in the warranty coverage provided by this agreement.
Transparent armor products (glass) are covered against defect under this for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase of the vehicle.
Consult with the manufacturer Warranty Service Department regarding available authorized service facilities. Should no such facilities exist in the geographical area of use, work may be performed at the service facility of the client’s choosing once agreed upon in writing with the manufacturer.
Repairs and/or other work found by manufacturer’s management and/or Engineering Department to be unnecessary the completion of the authorized warranty repair, including any work performed at the request of the client without prior written consent from manufacturer Warranty Service Department Manager, shall be refused by the manufacturer, and payment for same shall become the responsibility of the client.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PREXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER AKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was prepared by General Equipment Corp.