GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Hercules L100-30 ACMI
As Is, Where Is
AIRCRAFT HERCULES L100-30 ACMI PROPOSAL
1. Aircraft: Hercules L 100-30
2. Lease : ACMI
3. Base of Operations: To be negotiated
4. Minimum duration: 12 months with option to extend
5. Minimum monthly guaranteed hours: 180 Block Hours
ACMI Rate: upon request
Should the operation or the nature of the flying require additional crew, the cost of the additional crew shall be for the sole account of the Lessee.
Lessor could assist in providing a quote for the additional crew if so requested.
6. ACMI Rate includes:
Crew - Flight (3 x 4 man crew) and 2 x Technicians
Crew Per Diem
Crew Accommodation and Transport at the base of operation
Crew Positioning between home base and the base of operation
7. ACMI Rate Excludes all items including but not limited to:
Handling Fees (Technical & Loading / off-loading)
Crew Accommodation and Transport away from base of operation
Royalties and commissions
Additional Hull War Risk Premiums if required
Aircraft Positioning and Depositioning
Aircraft Hangarage as and when required
Crew Visas and/or Work Permits if required
Aircraft Positioning for scheduled maintenance (if required)
Suitable office (with telephone, e-mail and fax facilities) and storage space
8. Subject to:
Necessary Flight Clearances being issued
All operations to be in terms of the CAA Flight & Duty Regulations.
The safety and security of our crew and aircraft being acceptable to Lessor.
Lessor receiving the necessary security deposit.
War Risk Insurance being available.
9. Terms of payment:
a) The minimum Monthly Guarantee based on the Hourly rate multiplied by the minimum guarantee of 180 block hours per aircraft, to be paid monthly in advance. All payments to be received by Lessor in cleared funds on the first business day of the month. The first months payment to be paid prior to departure of the aircraft.
b) All flying in excess of the Monthly Guarantee to be reconciled and invoiced on a monthly basis. The invoice will be payable within 5 days of date of invoice.
c) A security deposit, equivalent to two months minimum guarantee lease rate, in the form of cash, on finalization of an Agreement. This will be refunded at the end of the lease period, subject to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement having been adhered to.
d) Positioning and de-positioning cost to be paid prior to the departure of the aircraft.
10. Maintenance: Full Maintenance will be provided by Lessor.
11. Aircraft Registration: The Aircraft is currently registered under the Lessor country registration and should remain on this register for the duration of the lease.
12. War Risk Insurance: Dependant on the areas that the aircraft will be operated to, an Additional War Risk Insurance Premium may be imposed by our insurers. This additional premium shall be for the account of the Lessee and Lessor will require payment of this amount prior to the aircrafts departure to the affected area.
13. Positioning and De-positioning Cost: Will be provided at a later stage as it will be dependant on where the aircraft will be at the start of the lease period.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PREEXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL OWNER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was prepared by
General Equipment Corp.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Corp.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Corp..
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Corp.