GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
FUEL SEMI TRAILER
Aluminum Fuel Semi Trailer
aluminum fuel semi trailer
SALES SPECIFICATION SHEET
* The tank has rear frame made of steel profile which connects the tank supports On this frame proper reinforcements are located in the areas where the running gear is mounted.
* The tank shell is “Doubled D” shape.
* Tank is manufactured from aluminium alloy. Thickness of the tank shell is 5mm and ends 7,5mm.
* All the welding is performed electrically and all welding of the tank plate are vertical.
* The tank is executed in two equal compartments (Each of 18.000 litters plus expansion space of 3% minimum.
* The tank has to be pressure tested at 0.35 Bar above atmospheric pressure.
* In the movement each compartment and adequate number of baffle plates to minimize baffle plates in line with what prescribed by the ADR (tanker has no ADR approval) regulations regarding the transport of flammable products.
* Both the front and the rear heads have to be bombed type (In vertical and horizontal direction) and made of one piece.
* Upper catwalk in anti-skid aluminium (In order to avoid possible sparks) on the right hand side of the manholes connected to an over flow tank.
* Access ladder to the upper part of the tank installed at front.
* Spill collars for all the length of the tank in order to avoid the falling to the ground of the out
* Two drain pipes in order to direct downwards the liquids which could come out of the manholes connected to an over flow tank.
* Over flow tank capacity 100 Litters.
The following components per each compartment to be installed:
1- One aluminium manhole
3- 2½ “Threaded opening fitted with downward stainless steel pipe the same size with side holes, from above covered with flange nipple (2½ and cap.
5- Dipstick guide with pipes 1½” diameter and dipstick made of aluminium diameter 1¼ with cap.
1- The discharge valve in the middle of the right hand side of the tank.
2- A pneumatically
operated bottom valve
3- The discharge valves (two NOS) diameter 2½” steel ball valves with thread 11 pitch and cap from to be contained into a lockable cabinet on semi trailer middle right side.
4- Two control buttons to close and open the bottom valves.
5- The discharge valves connected to the discharge pipe by flange.
* 2 flexible flame proof fuel hoses each of 4m. Length with suitable fitting of 2½” size, one each side
* 2 PVC hose carries (Tubes) with lockable caps.
* Heavy duty type 3 Axles group with dual mounted, each axle with capacity of 12 ton, the
Suspensions have to be of
heavy duty type and built by Silicon-Manganese steel
* Sturdy equalizers of central balanced type.
* Axles tie rods (Two per each axles one fixed type and other of adjustable type in order to be able to adjust the axles alignment)
Wheels and Tyres:
* 13 Tyres per each semi trailer have to be supplied (12+1 spare tyre) and they have to be of radial type and of the size 12.00X20 with 10xM22 connection
* Disk type wheels
King-Pin type (Jost):
* 3 ½ “King – Pin detachable from (the relevant fitting base has to be such as to be able to
accommodate, in alternative, A2” King – Pin).
* Distance between King
Pin and the front of the tank from 1000mm. The height of
king pin base from ground level 1350-
Landing Gears: Type (Jost):
* Mechanically operated with universal base plate.
* The static capacity has to be of 50 tons and the dynamic one of 24 tons.
* One side operation by means of levers with two speed system.
* Distance between king
pin and landing gear should be not less than
* Of pneumatic type with line.
* Hand operated parking brake.
* Air tank of 80L
* Condensed liquid drainage system.
* Slack adjuster.
* Mechanically operated three position load sensitive valve.
* Safety emergency valve, acting simultaneously on all the wheels, which is suitable to stop immediately the semi trailer in case, by accident, it is detached from the truck tractor.
* 24 Volts Type.
* 2x7 Pole plug installed on the front of the semi trailer in a protected position.
* Combined single rear lights including stop light, directional indicators, number plate light (on one side only), and triangular reflectors:
- Two at rear round reflectors: five on each side and two at front.
- Five side markers light per side
* Special reinforced rear bumper.
* Two spare wheel winches wheel carrier for two spare wheels with one spare wheel.
* Galvanized steel semi-mudguards on rear tyres with splash boards.
* Two wheel chocks with carriers.
* Metal mudguard on the front of the semi trails on each side to cover the rear axels of the truck.
* 800 Ltr fuel tank to be mounted on the back of the semi trailer above the chassis level.
* Tool box with standard wheel tools.
* 4, brass pieces (5cm
* 60 Litters drinking water tank in stainless steel or fibber glass.
* Maintenance and operation catalogue in English language.
* Spare parts catalogue in English language.
* Earth cable from connected to chasses touch the ground in order to discharge the static charge.
Paintwork and finishing:
* Tank exterior mud colour.
* Chassis and mudguards Black.
- Warranty for one year.
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.