SCOPE OF SUPPLY - GAS TURBINE AND
Frame- 9E, (PG9171E) Gas Turbine
Each Turbine is characterized by the
following equipment and accessories except where
RATING at ISO Conditions:
I. Turbine and Turbine Compartment
- Base mounted, simple cycle, single shaft PG9171EGas
Turbine Compartment consisting of:
- Multistage, axial flow, corrosion protected
- Modulating inlet guide vanes
- On base Gas fuel system and Liquid fuel system
suitable for distillate.
- Dual ignition system.
- Dual compartment AC vent fans (Negative, common
for GT & ACC
- Vibration sensors, Seismic type, for protection.
- Thermocouples for measuring critical turbine and
load temperatures, including bearing drains.
- Inlet and exhaust plenums.
- Load coupling (Solid), with coupling guard and
- GT enclosure (On-base) limiting near field noise
level to 93 dBA.
- Oil filled accessory coupling
- Fire detection and protection, for on base
- Online and Off-line compressor wash piping and
nozzle for on base hardware.
- Compressor discharge air unit.
- On-base piping as per ANSI 1331.3
- Base mounted terminal boxes and interconnecting
wiring in rigid metal conduits.
2. Accessory Systems and Compartments
- Accessory systems and compartments include:
- Accessory gear, heavy duty, multi shaft with oil
coupling to turbine shaft.
- Starting system
- Electric motor
- Torque converter
- Rotor turning devise
- Fuel oil pump
- Lubricating and hydraulic oil system.
- Shaft driven main lubricating oil and hydraulic
- Full flow AC Motor driven emergency pump
- Partial flow AC Motor driven emergency pump
- Full flow AC Motor driven auxiliary hydraulic
- Dual filters and transfer valve for lubricating
oil and hydraulic oil systems
- 2 x I 00% lube oil in water heat exchangers
- 304/321 Stainless steel feed piping with TIG
welding of the foot pass
- Piping in accordance with ANSI BI 1. 3 and
applicable ASME welding requirements
- Fire detection and C02 protection system for on
- Electrical components,
- All motors, except starting motor, feature:
- TEFC motors, terminal boxes, conduit and wiring
to meet NCC Class 1, Group-D, Division-2 requirements
- Dual compartment vent fans(negative ventilation
common for ACC & OT compartments).
- Full weather protected enclosure for outdoor
3. Inlet Air System (Up and Over Orientation)
- Filter compartment with-.
- Support structure
- Self-cleaning air filter system
- Inlet ducting
- Access hatch
- Inlet silencing in ducting.
- Inlet bellow,
- Transition piece from inlet dusting to inlet
- Structural supports
4. Exhaust System (Top Exhaust)
Transition pieces and stack of 15 meters height,
5. Load Coupling Compartment
- Rigid non-lubricating load coupling
- Fabricated load coupling guard
- Full weather protected enclosure
6. Control Cabinet
- Mark V1 SPEEDTRONIC TM turbine control panel.
- Motor control center.
- 125V DC Battery (Lead free maintenance) Charger
7. Aux. Compartments & Turbine Fire Detection and
Protection System (CO2)
8. Portable Lube Oil Purifier
9. Foundation Hardware
10. Special Tools and Tackle (One Set)
SCOPE OF SUPPLY FOR EACH GENERATOR
Generator (Open Circuit air cooled) with stator, rotor,
built in RTD'S, bearings
Foundation frame and enclosure generator with terminals
Brushless excitation system including main exciter (with
slip rings for conventional rotor earth fault relay) and
Ventilation system for generator with ducting and
Phase isolated bus-ducts with aluminum conductor and
aluminum enclosure with CT's,
PT's, LA & SP cubicles (10 meters on phase side & 6
meters on neutral side.)
Neutral grounding transformer with loading resistor.
Conventional generator control panels and microprocessor
Duplication of controls in the central control room.
Inter connecting control cables for connection between
duct and C/R panels.
C02 fire protection for generator.
Automatic voltage regulator (Digital type)