GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191 ● Miami FL 33173 · USA
New Ford Explorer Armored B6 Level
new ford explorer armored b6 level
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ARMORED VEHICLE
“NEW 2006 FORD EXPLORER B6 LEVEL”
CHASSIS STANDARD FEATURES
· FORD EXPLOTER XLT
· 4.6L SOHC 24V V8
· Front Suspension: Independent short- and long-arms (SLA) architecture with coil-over- shock and stabilizer bar
· Rear Suspension: Independent trailing blade short-/ long Arm (SLA) architecture with coil-over shock and stabilizer bar
· Front and rear brakes: Anti-lock power, 4-wheel disc
· Front and Rear Shocks: HD gas-charged
· Steering: Power rack-and-pinion
· Automatic Transmission
· 292 hp @ 5750 RPM
· Torque (lb-ft)300 @ 3950 RPM
· 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive
· Gas 22.50 US Gallons
· Material: Vinyl
· No of Doors: 5
· Colour: To be specified by customer (No Extra Cost based on availability of manufacturer)
BASE ARMORED EQUIPMENT
· Base vehicle protection to B6 Euronorm Ballistic Standards EN1063 levels
· All armored doors have protection to B6 Euronorm Ballistic Standards EN1063 levels
· Roof protected with ballistic steel (4.2mm thickness)
· All pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, and headers, cargo area, rear wheel arches, rear cargo doors will all be armored to B6 Euronorm Ballistic Standards EN1063
· Overlap System around each window will be used throughout the vehicle to ensure complete protection to B6 Euronorm Ballistic Standards EN1063 levels
· Battery protection to B6 Euronorm Ballistic Standards EN1063 levels
· Hutchinson Run-Flats installed in all tires with 1 spare
· Underside of vehicle is protected with steel to protect against under vehicle blasts (Mild Steel 3mm)
· Rear door kept original with armored swing door directly behind original with glass measuring 24” X 18” for full viewing capacity. This is done so original door can be functional
Terms of Payment: 50% deposit and additional 50% payable when vehicle complete prior to shipment
Terms of Delivery: Extra
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PREXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER AKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL OWNER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was prepared by
General Equipment Corp.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Corp.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Corp..
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Corp.