GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
From New Manufacture
This offer meets the UN COE manual’s requirements for a fully-equipped ambulance:
· The CASSPIR Mk4 Armored Personnel Carrier Evolved from the KF412, which is based on the original Casspir. The CASSPIR MK4 is designed with the traditional V hull shape but with smooth side walls allowing for ease of up-armour.
· The CASSPIR MK4 has proven to be an extremely reliable and robust vehicle in various Northern African countries.
· The CASSPIR MK4 is designed for ease of maintenance utilizing components that are easily sourced Worldwide. The CASSPIR MK4 has no electronic management systems.
· The CASSPIR MK4 is manufactured by using SSAB Armox & Weldox steel. This combination of steel has been proven to offer the best possible protection levels. The CASSPIR MK4 has been extensively tested and has passed both physical and simulated blast tests.
· The CASSPIR MK4 has been certified to 10Kg blast under the hull and 14kg blasts under any wheel.
· The fitment of armament and additional up armoring is also catered for and we work closely with all our clients to provide the best possible configuration for their needs.
· Our vehicles are specifically built to order. Most additional configurations not included in the standard vehicle can be catered for.
· We see our basic configuration of the KF410 as a starting point to enable each client to specify his individual needs.
· Through our in house design house we are able to modify and make design changes to our vehicles as per client specification requirements.
· Our core design philosophy is to build our vehicles to adapt to our clients requirements and not to force our clients to adapt to our designs.
· Shipping & Freight
No shipping, duties or freight costs are included in the quoted price. Any applicable duties, shipping or freight costs will be for the clients account.
Final delivery is subject to production program at the time of placing the order. On confirmation of a firm order a detailed delivery schedule will be provided, based on the quantity of vehicles ordered.
Currently Production lead time is 90 days from 50% prepayment and acceptable original copy EUC for the first three units and then 5 units per week thereafter..
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER AKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.
US State Department Arms License: K-5943
Defense items are subject to final destination approval and granting of an
export license issued by exporting country's authorities