GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
Subject unsold or market withdrawal
- Manufacturer: Eurocopter
Deutschland GmbH (Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm)
- Type: BK-117 B2,
- Engine: 2 x Lycoming LTS 101 750-B1
- Power, per engine: 700 WPS
- Maximum speed: 278 km / h
- Operating speed: 250 km / h
- Airports: up to about 3,000 m above sea level
- Range: 550 km
- Fuel tank: 701 liters (Jet A-1)
- Empty weight: 1,765 kg
- Maximum take-off weight (MTOW): 3,350 kg
- Required starting / landing area: approx. 20 x 20 m
- overall length: 13,000 mm
- Ramp length: 9.980 mm
- Hull width: 1,160 mm
Width: 2.710 mm
Height: 3.360 mm
- rotor diameter: 11,000 mm
- crew: pilot, HEMS crew member (rescue assistant), emergency physician
▪ Emergency suitcase / backpack "child
▪ Emergency suitcase / backpack "Infant"
▪ Emergency bag / bag "Trauma"
▪ Emergency suitcase / backpack combustion
▪ Emergency case / backpack "Intensive medicine"
▪ Respiration bag with demand valve
▪ Portable intensive transport and emergency respirator
▪ Suction pumps
▪ Vacuum mattress
▪ Blade support
▪ Patient warming system Geratherm
▪ Multifunction monitoring with 4-pole ECG, 12-lead ECG incl. ECG transmission, blood pressure measurement (invasive / non-invasive), pulse oximetry, capnography, temperature measurement
▪ Biphasic defibrillator
▪ external heart pacemaker
▪ 4-6 injection pumps
▪ Pressure infusion bags
▪ Oxygen 2,400 liters
▪ medical consumables
▪ Control systems
▪ Infection protection sets
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
NB: Aircraft offered for sale subject to contract, prior sale, withdrawal from the market and information regarding any aircraft or helicopter and provided verbally or in written documentation and/or contained within this e.mail or associated paper-work should be taken as a guide only in determining the suitability, including that aircraft or helicopters specification and/or performance. We highly recommend that any buyer or lessee perform their own inspections and due diligence to verify any and all technical, performance and specification information contained therein including OEM claims.
PLEASE NOTE: AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UPON INSPECTION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR AIRCRAFT DEFECTS, HISTORY OR TECHNICAL RECORD ERRORS. IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE AIRCRAFT AND COMPONENT HISTORY.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER AKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.
US State Department Arms License: K-5943
Defense items are subject to final destination approval and granting of an
export license issued by exporting country's authorities