GENERAL EQUIPMENT INC.
8724 Sunset Drive #191● Miami FL 33173 · USA
AIRBUS A319 VIP
Airbus A319 VIP
As is, Where is
airbus A319 VIP
Subject Unsold or Market Withdrawal
AIRBUS A319 ACJ EXECUTIVE JAROPS FOR SALE
The Most Beautiful Airbus ACJ in Service
A unique opportunity in the market today
19 Passengers, Stateroom, Bathroom
AIRBUS A319 AJC EXECUTIVE, The Ultimate VIP Jet
Delivery: – Completed: June 2006
• Cabin design by the best designers
– 1836 Flight Hours (FH)
– 524 Flight Cycles (FC)
(Design Service Goal: 77000 FH /18000 FC)
With its very low utilization, this AIRBUS A319 ACJ is comparable to a brand new aircraft
• Design weights:
– MTOW 75.5t / 166.5 Klb
– MLW 62.5t / 137.8 Klb
– MZFW 58.5t / 129 Klb
(Increased MTOW option 76.5t / 168.6 Klb included)
• Equipped with CFM56-5B7/P engines (27 Klb)
• Certificated Auto-landing capability Category 3B
• Certificated ETOPS 180 min
Comlux ACJ features the latest Airbus technology and reliability standards
• Equipped with airstairs
• Increased max cruise altitude up to 41 000 ft
• Equipped with audio/video system and multichannel Satcom and Airshow channel
• Large cargo hold (cabin stowage not included):
– 8.4 m3 / 300 ft3 with 3 Additional Center Tanks
– 3.6 m3 / 130 ft3 with 4 Additional Center Tanks
– 3.6 m3 / 130 ft3 with 5 Additional Center Tanks
This ACJ is equipped for maximum comfort on board
• Certificated for 19 seats (take-off and landing)
• More than 80 m2 /850 ft2 of cabin space separated in 3 zones:
• Private bedroom with VIP bathroom
• Main lounge with salon and dining area
• First class seating with full flat beds
• 2 galleys areas for enhanced service on board (front and aft)
• 4 lavatories for higher comfort
Specification and photos are not contractual and are subject to verification upon inspection
NB: Aircraft offered for sale subject to contract, prior sale, withdrawal from the market and information regarding any aircraft or helicopter and provided verbally or in written documentation and/or contained within this email or associated paper-work should be taken as a guide only in determining the suitability, including that aircraft or helicopters specification and/or performance. We highly recommend that any buyer or lessee perform their own inspections and due diligence to verify any and all technical, performance and specification information contained therein including OEM claims.
PLEASE NOTE: AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION UPON INSPECTION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR AIRCRAFT DEFECTS, HISTORY OR TECHNICAL RECORD ERRORS. IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE AIRCRAFT AND COMPONENT HISTORY.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INFORMATION INCLUDED IS CONFIDENTIAL IN NATURE AND IS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGAL OWNER OF PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (IF APPLICABLE). AS SUCH, UPON RECEIPT OF SAID INFORMATION THE RECEIVER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY UNAUTHORIZED CONTACT WITH SAID LEGAL SELLER WILL BE CHARACTERIZED AS A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SAID AGREEMENT MAY BE ENFORCED UNDER EXISTING LAW OR IN EQUITY.
This paper was
prepared by General Equipment Inc.
The paper represents an offer of a partner of General Equipment Inc.
All rights are reserved by and for General Equipment Inc.
All content and ideas of this paper are the property of General Equipment Inc.